Darcie & Stifler

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

When its switched on there is no danger because the gas is completely burned. Turning gas on without the burners would be dangerous. But modern stoves prevent this.

yes.. but if by some reason some of the burner get off... bye bye tenants !!! And there is a lot of stories of that  all over the world

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

yes.. but if by some reason some of the burner get off... bye bye tenants !!! And there is a lot of stories of that  all over the world

I know my friend. And I really appreciate you saw it and pointed it out. Thats why we need you here. You see details most people do not see at all. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really. Sorry did not know that. Never had the idea to use my stove for heating. You know energy costs here in Germany are crazy. One of the highest in the world as our government decided only use power made of regenerative ressources like wind and water in the future. It is a good thing but it is expensive :tongue:

I thought Germany had abandoned all its nuclear plants and had returned to using their coal fired stations?