Darcie & Stifler

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe this isn't the right place to bring this up, but I started trying of all the girls that have taken facials on VH. And I'm talking full on facials and not cum in the mouth. So far I can only think of Darcie, Mira, Edda, Nina and Misty. And Mira and Nina I've only seen do it once.

Anna did it too.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe this isn't the right place to bring this up, but I started trying of all the girls that have taken facials on VH. And I'm talking full on facials and not cum in the mouth. So far I can only think of Darcie, Mira, Edda, Nina and Misty. And Mira and Nina I've only seen do it once.

If i'm not wrong lily also .. 
It wasn't a big load (noah never had big loads) but she didn't open the mouth to receive it

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

candy took a double facial the night of her 2nd dp.

Capture_2018_03_12_16_50_04_331.png

Capture_2018_03_12_16_49_47_935.png

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna did it too.

19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If i'm not wrong lily also .. 
It wasn't a big load (noah never had big loads) but she didn't open the mouth to receive it

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

If I remember correct, I think Serena did also.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Capture_2018_03_12_16_50_04_331.png

Capture_2018_03_12_16_49_47_935.png

Though sperm is mainly used for procreation, it can have extraordinary benefits for everyday life. In sperm, a crystalline polyamine compound called Spermine can be found. This particular compound is also known as an antioxidant. It is believed to diminish wrinkles, smooth skin and help with taming or preventing acne.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, sigfried said:

Though sperm is mainly used for procreation, it can have extraordinary benefits for everyday life. In sperm, a crystalline polyamine compound called Spermine can be found. This particular compound is also known as an antioxidant. It is believed to diminish wrinkles, smooth skin and help with taming or preventing acne.

Love it! ❤️