VHTV music

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes! This it's so you and I love it. Somewhere inside the waves of that red dress is an amazing story.

giphy.gif

you make me speechless with this picture but i can give you always this one..  

f5c16f407709507d27f448d6b95ea6c6.gif

On 12/19/2018 at 1:38 AM, Amy3 said:

Feel free to comprehend
What I see will never end
It can't be now that life is gone
It's too real to overcome

It's too real
It's too real
Too real
It's too real

These days my hands are tied
These days I think you'll find
I'm not me now, a light has died
It's too real to run and hide

It's too real
(I was floating in the water, something tried to pull me under)
It's too real
(I was floating in the water, something tried to pull me under)
It's too real
(I was trying to live, my life wouldn't let me, it wouldn't let me)
It's too real
(I was trying to live, my life wouldn't let me, let me, let me, let me)

Feel free to comprehend
What I see will never end
I'm not me now, a light has died
It's too real to run and hide

I'm not me
(You were floating in the water, something tried to pull you under)
I'm not me
(You were floating in the water, something tried to pull you under)
I'm not me
(You were trying to live, your life wouldn't let you, it wouldn't let you)
I'm not me
(You were trying to live, your life wouldn't let you, let now, let me, let you)

This is how I've felt the last couple weeks. I thank God I have Guy to see me through these times. Feeling better though, maybe its passing

• Like 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

This is how I've felt the last couple weeks. I thank God I have Guy to see me through these times. Feeling better though, maybe its passing

hello dear ash, a very happy new year! don't let any thing take you down you have a heart of women! and it's stronger than every thing in this world we are blessing in this world,we are the reason why existence to this world and the reason why it is going on so far.. wish you in the beginning of this year all happiness the world have for you ..:heart::heart:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ooopel said:

hello dear ash, a very happy new year! don't let any thing take you down you have a heart of women! and it's stronger than every thing in this world we are blessing in this world,we are the reason why existence to this world and the reason why it is going on so far.. wish you in the beginning of this year all happiness the world have for you ..:heart::heart:

Thank you for the sweet words ooopel. You make me e feel better whenever I get to chat with you on here. Happy New Year to you. I spend too much time thinking of stuff I've done, wishing i could change things. I know I cant, i just need to be a better person now. It does bring me down now and then. Thx for cheering me up! 😊❤️

• Like 2

Oyee,my dear ash,do you know what i wish!!? if i hope something impossible to me, it's too late for that!! i would if have me a baby and i will naming on her @ashleyxyzas your name, that maybe can make you knowing how much love and appreciation in my heart to you.. cheers to you girl :heart:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oyee,my dear ash,do you know what i wish!!? if i hope something impossible to me, it's too late for that!! i would if have me a baby and i will naming on her @ashleyxyzas your name, that maybe can make you knowing how much love and appreciation in my heart to you.. cheers to you girl :heart:

giphy.gif

Haha. You wouldn't want to have a kid like I was! I drove my parents crazy having a good time. Of course by the time I was 12 I knew everything. Love you ooopel!

• Like 2

On 1/2/2019 at 10:47 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Haha. You wouldn't want to have a kid like I was! I drove my parents crazy having a good time. Of course by the time I was 12 I knew everything. Love you ooopel!

Lol Oy, that's one of reasons why i wish have an baby like you! ash dear,need a girl had an excitement, jump ,play everywhere!!::)have don't mind if she i torturing me a little bit with her!! Lv :heart:u too..

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

An ode for Amy3! 💋

Just freedom is only a hallucination
That waits at the edge of the distant horizon
And we are all strangers in global illusion
Wanting and needing impossible heaven

Clawing at walls that just slip through my fingers
Darkness consuming collapsing and breaking
Distilled paranoia seeped into the walls
And filled in the cracks with the whispering calls

Shadows are forming take heed of the warnings
Creeping around at four in the morning
Lie to myself start a brand new beginning
But I'm losing my time in this fear of living

Freedom is only a hallucination
That waits at the edge of the places you go when you dream
Deep in the reason betrayal of feeling
The mistakes that I made tore my conscience apart at the seems

That waits at the edge of the places you go when you dream...

That waits at the edge of the places you go when you dream
Deep in the reason betrayal of feeling
The mistakes that I made tore my conscience apart at the seems

That waits at the edge of the places you go when you dream...

what are happened again with my angel?!!this isn't poem for Amy3 this is a poem to if there somebody going to will be Dracula. somebody has an the hating to himself at first and second and last :cool:

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sorry my dear ooopel! It's just how I feel inside. Awash in the things that I have said and done. I can only hold my head above the water's edge for so long before I slip back into the flow and wash out again.

oh , my little dove , you sorry for who??!! and to who ??!!you doesn't owe to be sorry for her, she it just don't like a sound of that a black thoughts.and hope you get finishing off so quickly from put your head under water.::). love you always :heart::heart:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sorry my dear ooopel! It's just how I feel inside. Awash in the things that I have said and done. I can only hold my head above the water's edge for so long before I slip back into the flow and wash out again.

Hi Amy, sounds like you're in the same place I've been again lately. And what do you say to me? To do better going forward, and dont dwell too much on things you cant change. I know that's so much easier to say than actually doing it. Sad to hear you're hurting. You have ooopel and me to cheer you up on here. I got some dirty jokes if that will help. 😋

• Like 2