VHTV music

On 3/5/2019 at 1:35 PM, Amy3 said:

Ah, there you are my old friend, insomnia! 

oowee,in usually i don't listen to rock and roll as that much,oh, but that song hijacked my feelings,might steal my heart breathing's!i loved it! so much..:heart::heart:

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, I do! II have a thing for despressing music. I guess it makes me feel in a negative way that is manageable. Like, I can explore sadness and it’s ok. I chose this song mainly because it speaks to my insomnia that I suffer from. I frequently wake up in a cold sweat suddenly thinking about everything I need to do and everything I haven’t done and negatively reflect on bad decisions that’s I’ve made. Last night I feel asleep at 9:00pm only to wake up at 11:30. I worked until about 3am and feel asleep abgain at about 4am. I had to wake up at 630 and begin my day. I just landed back home after a long day..Constant stress is upon me, which makes hearing your words so wonderful to me. Like a oasis of warmth and sunshine in my otherwise challenging life that I’ built. Sorry, that sound s a lot more depressing then I meant it to be. 

Oh i hate nights like that.  You might try like i do, i get up at around 630 myself. I try not to fall asleep at 9 because i could never sleep 9 hours. Its better for me to go to bed later and get 5 or 6 hours of solid sleep straight, instead of getting 5 or 6 hours sleep over 9 or 10 hours

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 1:41 PM, Amy3 said:

Oh my, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you jealous. With you ooopel, the words are always vastly more important. Flesh and bone are nothing compared to the beauty of your mind and soul. ❤️💋

Oye please my dear! no more say word of sorry ,you don't need it with me,it's a good jealousy which make think if i gave that someone about enough reaction ( responding)to call of our nature,Uhh,certainly,you know what i mean, it's not enough my love would be a gift to that someone without A loving link! so just say you which is a better for you the USB or WiFi !!💋:heart:

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, I do! II have a thing for despressing music. I guess it makes me feel in a negative way that is manageable. Like, I can explore sadness and it’s ok. I chose this song mainly because it speaks to my insomnia that I suffer from. I frequently wake up in a cold sweat suddenly thinking about everything I need to do and everything I haven’t done and negatively reflect on bad decisions that’s I’ve made. Last night I feel asleep at 9:00pm only to wake up at 11:30. I worked until about 3am and feel asleep abgain at about 4am. I had to wake up at 630 and begin my day. I just landed back home after a long day..Constant stress is upon me, which makes hearing your words so wonderful to me. Like a oasis of warmth and sunshine in my otherwise challenging life that I’ built. Sorry, that sound s a lot more depressing then I meant it to be. 

Take a xanax you'll sleep good & wake up refreshed and your stress will be gone

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

@ooopel I just want to say, I hope you have a great day! 👩‍❤️‍👩

owee Amy so sweet song it's one of my  likable style songs on these days,since a time i didn't dance like this so,you just don't know!oh to how much i smiled to the lyrics and danced on it, and i will go do it! yeah as you will still with me as we will make the dream take us to any world we want..💋:heart:

• Like 1

oh my gosh! someone probably has insomnia over and over again,come on! my lovely beau:heart:! take this song it's healing it! ask your heart and mine, will both answering  on you.. 💋:heart:

Lyrics:

Please drop your defenses,
Let go of that shield,
That hides your heart,
Please trust me,
Believe in my intentions,
You can show me who you are…

When your heart is heavy,
From the pain you carry,
I’ll take the force,
Of the blow…

The ghosts can’t touch you,
I won’t let them hurt you,
You don’t have to hide,
Anymore…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ever hear this song ooopel!

On a distant shore, miles from land
stands the ebony totem in ebony sand
a dream in a mist of gray...
on a far distant shore... 
The pebble that stood alone
and driftwood lies half buried
warm shallow waters sweep shells
so the cockles shine... 
A bare winding carcass, stark
shimmers as flies scoop up meat, an empty way...
dry tears...
crisp flax squeaks tall reeds
make a circle of gray in a summer way, around man
stood on ground... 
I'm trying
I'm trying to find you!
To find you
I'm living, I'm giving,
To find you, To find you,
I'm living, I'm living,
I'm trying, I'm giving

no not going to lie and what this is make of me so awful  :confused:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry my girl! Just a song. Whoop! Away it goes.............💕

what we who said about word sorry !! this is are you, don't hide any thing,all of it belongs to you Amy, so, as  i said that before, when i decided to fall in love with someone !! i decided to treat also with crazy moments,romantic and sad moments! just remembering ups and down in the mount or sky ...💋:heart:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

For you ooopel, with love! ♥️

You wrap your arms around A feeling that surrounds Like a liquid peppermint Just taste the drinks that she served  And this feeling shivers down your spine Love comes in colors I can't deny All that matters is love, love, your love You're sleeping in your bed Just rest your weary head Maybe you shouldn't care Throw away those dreams and dare And I wonder if it matters to me Love comes in colors I can't deny All that shimmers is love, love, your love Your love Your love

oh Yup ! this is only song i loved it from you  today! L 💋V:heart:U too always..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Perhaps, but I'm content with this. Enjoying the peace and serenity of calm. I rather like it I think. 

owee ,this girl love what you love,not going to argue or a disagree with you a more today, oh please give my heart peace my dear oh please ..::):heart::heart:

• Like 1