VHTV music

oh,i will run away..!!
i won't cry! i will run too far,
no wanted  feel pain again .. !!
i will run,to that shadow,
i will hide from the clouds  of fear..!! 
no wanted crying again..!!
no make the flowers are cry on my hand..!!
No,Oh Sir, no more wounds..!!
Signature:ooopel{:heart: to my dear someone :heart:}

• Like 2

Lyrics:
coming away from who we are..!!
 who we think we oughta be..!! 
separated by conformity..!! 
i will be stand alone..!! 
we are going backward..!! 
into the time..!!
 we've been dropped..!!
for so long..!!
two steps into the past..!!
we've come too much far..!!
 there's no turning back..!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Everything is going to be ok ooopel! No worries, be happy and smile. :heart:

oh,i wish it's that so easy!my dear really i wish i can so!! but i have smile that for sure for in this reason because of someone in a far place but it's so near from my heart beats..::):heart::heart:

tumblr-p3zax4-CBa-N1usd91ao1-400.gif

• Like 3

5 hours ago, apricot said:

ı ll ask that this be play:angel: at my funeral....😈👋👣💤🐇✂️

Every time I look up to the sky, a bird of some sort will grace my presence. While it flies, it has freedom. And yet, it doesn't fly off into the great unknown. It has the choice to, but it remains distant from others to be what it was meant to be. Don't ever justify yourself. You may need to fly a bit further away from everyone else to find your peace. That's what this song means to me. We are all a big flock of birds, all trying to find our way in life. Birds are not afraid to fly on and be themselves. They may feel as if they are alone, but they need to look behind them towards the others that are flying right behind them. Let us ever choose never to take what we have for granted. Never be afraid to "fly on," for that's what we are truly meant to do. Leave behind the world, and focus on why we are here. And if you think about what a miracle it is that you are alive and breathing today, you would know that you can do anything you set your limits too. The sky was never intended to be your limit--it's just how far you are willing to fly in this world. 🙁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

oh,want run away..!!
but,find myself in your heart..!!
wanna escape of that love,
But my spirit melts,
in longing to your words.. !!
oh dear,no way for me to run away..!!
even my heart, 
refuse to given me any help..!!
your memories,it clash me,
 in anywhere at every ways..!!
Signature;ooopel 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Every time I look up to the sky, a bird of some sort will grace my presence. While it flies, it has freedom. And yet, it doesn't fly off into the great unknown. It has the choice to, but it remains distant from others to be what it was meant to be. Don't ever justify yourself. You may need to fly a bit further away from everyone else to find your peace. That's what this song means to me. We are all a big flock of birds, all trying to find our way in life. Birds are not afraid to fly on and be themselves. They may feel as if they are alone, but they need to look behind them towards the others that are flying right behind them. Let us ever choose never to take what we have for granted. Never be afraid to "fly on," for that's what we are truly meant to do. Leave behind the world, and focus on why we are here. And if you think about what a miracle it is that you are alive and breathing today, you would know that you can do anything you set your limits too. The sky was never intended to be your limit--it's just how far you are willing to fly in this world. 🙁

oh yeah,am ready to fly with your words to anywhere, no matter about if anyone have wings,Oye, kind of those words can any creature is hearing it and see it,it very brightening from over earth to unlimited sky,dear Joey always bring joy with you to me..:heart:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:
  •  
  •  ❤️💋

her body hit me with an jealousy,oh every piece in her body calls {someone}to respond her::),Uhh, i give my someone,only long kiss and hope it's just enough.💋:heart:

• Like 2