VHTV music

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 6:24 PM, mic351 said:

This obviously is a very late response but I would have bet my life that I would not have seen Tuba Skinny on CC.I love this type of music and watch regularly on YouTube.My wish is that they would come to the Edinburgh International Jazz Festival which is held in July/August every year.I would love to see them on Royal St.In New Orleans but I doubt that will ever happen.I am gobsmacked.Shaye Cohn and gang ok!!!!

On 4/1/2019 at 6:46 AM, Dave 27 said:

This obviously is a very late response but I would have bet my life that I would not have seen Tuba Skinny on CC.I love this type of music and watch regularly on YouTube.My wish is that they would come to the Edinburgh International Jazz Festival which is held in July/August every year.I would love to see them on Royal St.In New Orleans but I doubt that will ever happen.I am gobsmacked.Shaye Cohn and gang ok!!!!

One of my favorite covers  by Tuba Skinny

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

oh,would love to remind the dearest someone on my heart around that song,it passed on it one year!!in that day of those year!! there's was a starting a sparkle and the flaming of love light toward him,in that day every things and every where become so different in my life! he may had filled my life with joy and colors, oh really,wherever i had looked i see him like angel and a silver butterfly!i hearing whispers of his heart:heart: in all place as i 'm so sure he is hearing my heart whispers:heart:!! he make my looks to the sun and the moon with stars become also so different..since that day the sun and the moon and stars had never stop dance with me and they still dance with me on a long love song,always he is with me,Uh my goddess!! i would him to know that and i would him just to know how much i still love him.. my pray to the stars to protect him in any where have him been and every where he will be..:heart::heart:

• Like 1

oh, may by i need to try something else with my dear someone!! my dear let anything bad go just let it go!! and come on as always to my heart who still waiting for you in any time you will had come.!! the love will be where  as you will  be any where!!  even in the kiss @Amy3,the love is there and you so cruel to never giving me much of kisses till now just to knowing that!!:heart::heart:::)

• Like 1