Lola & Otto Part #1

Je ne serais pas étonné que le bilan financier de la soirée soit positif pour Lola & Otto.

Tout compte fait, nous avons vu des choses d'assez rare:

- le plus con des invités

- des couilles pleines de pustules

- la panique des participants (sortie de l'appartement)

- lèchage de cul masculin

Pas si mal. Vous avez trouver mieux dans les autres appartements hier soir?

Je dis çà......

• Like 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, gigihot said:

Why "Oh no!!"? that is hott!

Normally it would be very hot, with this guys balls, not so much. Check a few pages back on these comments, he's got something really bad going on down there

21 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Normally it would be very hot, with this guys balls, not so much. Check a few pages back on these comments, he's got something really bad going on down there

Amazing all it cost him was a bottle of booze and some chips..great deal!!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Amazing all it cost him was a bottle of booze and some chips..great deal!!

Not a bad deal. I was reading later on last night that guy didn't have HPV, but some other thung that wasnt contagious, I hope so, Lola seems a lot smarter than that. I'd never go for a deal that cheap, I'd need at least a couple of bags of chips, lets get real!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not a bad deal. I was reading later on last night that guy didn't have HPV, but some other thung that wasnt contagious, I hope so, Lola seems a lot smarter than that. I'd never go for a deal that cheap, I'd need at least a couple of bags of chips, lets get real!

And will depende on the chips :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And will depende on the chips :biggrin:

Large size and maybe some dip..Maybe not the dip unless I knew what it was in the bowl..  Saw some things last night regarding protection ..feel for Lola a bit today

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Large size and maybe some dip..Maybe not the dip unless I knew what it was in the bowl..  Saw some things last night regarding protection ..feel for Lola a bit today

Me too, 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think it's something new guy, to whom she licked ass. And not the one with this guys with that balls. 

Whether I am right or wrong? How much I linked the dates in the pictures. :dodgy: