Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, oldfox said:

New couple there now I thick it's the girl who had the homeless guy in the hall we could hear but not see the action

And the same from many other visits including first day where she was with the same guy she is now 

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I honestly don't know how I feel about this tweet:

Because the #onlyReal?? Or maybe they could be hiding again in blind spots?? Or even maybe because it's the 3rd or 4th visit of that couple and clothes where always totally on?? 😄

On twiiter of otto_lola on same picture

We have friends coming to visit. We'll play Board games and have fun.

Why does it bother?? is that any rule?? Majority is english yes but it's commom to see also other language that if i want to read it i use the translate... He is the one that is loosing if no one decides to translate him and answer him.. It's like writing to the walls

I don't write in my language but it's because i feel comfortable with english and don't want to give "extra" work to my posts be readable, but totally understand that not all people are comfortable with that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Why does it bother?? is that any rule?? Majority is english yes but it's commom to see also other language that if i want to read it i use the translate... He is the one that is loosing if no one decides to translate him and answer him.. It's like writing to the walls

I don't write in my language but it's because i feel comfortable with english and don't want to give "extra" work to my posts be readable, but totally understand that not all people are comfortable with that

Sorry I did not wanted to sound harsh. I just wanted to say what you said. I wont make the effort and translate arabic (I guess it is arabic) 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I did not wanted to sound harsh. I just wanted to say what you said. I wont make the effort and translate arabic (I guess it is arabic) 

This time you really did 😉

You have the example of thedbear that translates his posts to english and i don't understand more then half from what he says 😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

This time you really did 😉

You have the example of thedbear that translates his posts to english and i don't understand more then half from what he says 😄

thedbear is from brasil right? So when he talked in portoguese you would understand him and translate for us 😉👍

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

thedbear is from brasil right? So when he talked in portoguese you would understand him and translate for us 😉👍

He is from there.. But i don't even know how the "result" of the translation is some of his posts.. because he says that he uses google translate lool 
Don't say he talks in Portuguese, he may take that as an offense 😎 It's Brazilian Portuguese

• Like 1