Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And since when is that an issue for breaking rules??? it was obvious at dean&candy house.. it was obvious at anastasia house.. it was obvious at polly,ray house.. it was obvious at foxy,kira house... It's obvious at patrik&clair house .. it was already obvious here at otto&lola (not talking on drugs)

As far as I know - these participants prefer Russian national drug - Vodka. And they prefer it 7 days a week.:sad:

The fact that they are drunk every night is one of the reasons why I practically do not watch them.

But they eat Vodka and chips (cheap brand - "Every Day") - maybe it's just extra spices in one-off packages. Like these.

2015_Spb_IRP-_C_27.jpg

About drugs in general at VH. Well, here there is a moment - to make really epic party without limits (to take top views and a lot of money) - without doping is very difficult.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

As far as I know - these participants prefer Russian national drug - Vodka. And they prefer it 7 days a week.:sad:

The fact that they are drunk every night is one of the reasons why I practically do not watch them.

But they eat Vodka and chips (cheap brand - "Every Day") - maybe it's just extra spices in one-off packages. Like these.

About drugs in general at VH. Well, here there is a moment - to make really epic party without limits (to take top views and a lot of money) - without doping is very difficult.

Maybe it's because it's the cheapest drug .. 😄 For sure this folks will have some issues in the future

Underline: That is more clear day by day and with the level escalating i think the tendency is to get worst

Well don't get me wrong guys but I always thought cocaine is quite expensive. So everybody says they don't earn much how do they afford the cocaine and even give it to guests? Sorry when it's silly question I don't know anything about these drug things.

Just now, zoifan said:

Well, VH brought down their apartment.

They brought a new couple to swing and swap. A good night got ruined.

Are you happy people?

They violated the rules. So what do you expect VH should do? 

Well, VH brought down their apartment.

They brought a new couple to swing and swap. A good night with full of possibilities got ruined.

Are you happy people?

What new couple??? lool.. Why is today the day suppose to swap and swing when the other visits nothing happened??? 
The only thing that happened recently was the girl putting a nice effects on guy head when she did "something" hiding in the hall