Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That will never happen online again.. it was a rookie mistake.. they do it now behind the entry door like last time

How do you know when it was behind the door? I don't say it was not the case but I am curious why you are so sure?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

How do you know when it was behind the door? I don't say it was not the case but I am curious why you are so sure?

I didn't expect anything different from you :angel: 
already write it to james... but i know "it was nothing" even the episode of direct money delivered to the bedside table wasn't nothing..  it's all "imagination" from the viewers

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I didn't expect anything different from you :angel: 
already write it to james... but i know "it was nothing" even the episode of direct money delivered to the bedside table wasn't nothing..  it's all "imagination" from the viewers

I wrote I did not say it was not the case. But I also do not say it was the case. The money on the bedside table was strange I agree but since Lucas seems to be a friend who visited more often already I no longer believe in paid sex here. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I wrote I did not say it was not the case. But I also do not say it was the case. The money on the bedside table was strange I agree but since Lucas seems to be a friend who visited more often already I no longer believe in paid sex here

yes... visited for the other orgy... 
Like i said... didn't expect anything different