Lola & Otto Part #1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

99% of the site tonight is timeline only!

I think we saw the girl in red dress at the first night here. She was the wild one. This party should be good. 

Just now, Sparkles said:

She did anything??? she even sleeped all clothed  

Yes, but they all acted conservative at the 1st night. Lola and the other girl did orgy later. Now we have the 3rd one in red dress. the 3rd one is wild. 

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Yes, but they all acted conservative at the 1st night. Lola and the other girl did orgy later. Now we have the 3rd one in red dress. the 3rd one is wild. 

But the third one (with yellow on air) was the one (at that first day) that was way more conservative then hannah and lola.. she didn't show (that i remember) nothing.. why do you say she is wild? 

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But the third one (with yellow on air) was the one (at that first day) that was way more conservative then hannah and lola.. she didn't show (that i remember) nothing.. why do you say she is wild? 

Lets wait and see if they do anything interesting tonight. We know half of these people are not very shy :biggrin: 

19 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Lets wait and see if they do anything interesting tonight. We know half of these people are not very shy :biggrin: 

Hannah i agree :biggrin: even on that night she was after in panties all over the house.. but hope you will be right :biggrin: