Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Neis got a call and a text this morning from RLC...thus the activity with Gina.  Do you think the message was "destroy the kitchen"?

They got another text to clean that shit up while screaming,dancing and being naked. I wish they would bend over on all fours while cleaning the floor instead of using the Mop.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

So you wanna take me that Bea couldn't make Neia come alive,,,only Gina had the power to do that?

Neia&Gina fit together, they find the tone playing childish games together.

But I'm watching Bea instead. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Raise of hands,,who wants to eat whatever these ladies are making in the Kitchen of B#2 after they have literally put their asses in it:biggrin::biggrin:

They are trying to make some more dough :dodgy: (bonus time)

42 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Raise of hands,,who wants to eat whatever these ladies are making in the Kitchen of B#2 after they have literally put their asses in it:biggrin::biggrin:

I would, I would lick it off Gina's butt. :heart:

• Like 1

Bea is one of a kind,,,talk about improvising,,,,when one hole is occupied by a tampon,,,you utilize your other options of sticking the dildo in your ass,,,now that's a smart girl if ya ask me,,,,she just climaxed for the second time.:biggrin::heart::heart:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Bea is one of a kind,,,talk about improvising,,,,when one hole is occupied by a tampon,,,you utilize your other options of sticking the dildo in your ass,,,now that's a smart girl if ya ask me,,,,she just climaxed for the second time.:biggrin::heart::heart:

I would say she likes anal--but you better have a vibrating erection :biggrin: