Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

now nothing really interesting will happen here
we can go to bed

It's not like you to be so negative, but it depends what you want. we all hope the girls will have sex with each other but we all know sexy massages are lots of girls in baths are the more likely outcome. I would like us to go back to the days of Irma, Stella and Jess but it probably won't happen tonight. Have you any idea how much i would like Cover up Caro night to be repeated but without the drugs we all know that's virtually impossible.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

pls look
leila cam 1.9 hours 21.23
look how he teases karol (I hope it's a lesbian night for them)

i hope tonight we have second time lesbo between karol and leila

Lets pray together. :angel:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Non è come tu sia così negativo, ma dipende cosa si vuole. speriamo tutti le ragazze avranno sesso tra di loro ma tutti sappiamo massaggi sexy sono un sacco di ragazze in vasche sono il risultato più probabile. Mi ci piacerebbe tornare ai giorni di Irma, Stella e Jess ma probabilmente non accadrà stasera. Hai idea di quanto mi piacerebbe copertura fino Caro notte da ripetere, ma senza i farmaci tutti sappiamo che è praticamente impossibile.

i think here only leila and karol and Belle are good x sexy show

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i think here only leila and karol and Belle are good x sexy show

You have more hope for My Belle:heart: than I do but she may get naked. I'd love to see Neia and Belle together. I am just wondering when they had the 2 blokes there whether Belle would have played along more than Bea. I really don't know. But so long as My Belle:heart: has a good time, I'll be happy - not HAPPY LOL

15 minutes ago, meran said:

All girls gather but Beatrice opted to run out of the house. This shows how much she like other girls. 

Remember Bea had alittle argument with N&N

Guest Peeker Seeker
5 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

now I wonder if Nora is going to show up???

you would like yes ?