Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I missed a few days but I think that the apartments in Barcelona are always marked by the same boredom and routine.
I was very hoping for a new lesbian moment between karol and leila but I have the feeling that the idyll is over.
I would like to know for what purpose RLC has expanded the days of replay recording, so there is never anything to see (apart from the beatrice that I thank)

Yes. you're correct Mike........Well, that's apart from 4 nights in a row of the best sex the Barca apts have ever served up, IMO, between Karol and her BF...:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes. you're correct Mike........Well, that's apart from 4 nights in a row of the best sex the Barca apts have ever served up, IMO, between Karol and her BF...:dodgy:

If only the cameras had worked properly people would have been able to see it.

9 minutes ago, BrunoNL said:

If only the cameras had worked properly people would have been able to see it.

True, Cam 3-2 has been jumping around and freezing, but it's still been epic...Last night was shite though...Let's hope it's working ok tonight...:biggrin:

46 minutes ago, BrunoNL said:

Yes. Neia pulled the wrong power plug I saw. Now power is back on, we suddenly have sound from the bathroom and a second camera for better view there as well... ::)

They've always had 2 cams with sound in the big bedroom Bruno...:biggrin:

Just now, BrunoNL said:

Bathroom, not bedroom. I'm sure when Gina showered earlier today there was no sound.

There's one cam and no sound in the small bathroom (cam 15). Two cams both with sound in the big bathroom (cams 9 & 10).