Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I remember many, or even most of the girls have very often wore pads when they went out, when they were not on their periods. I have thought alot about it. 

Some wear them as a deterrent. When they go out and meet up with guys that makes a sign the Jewels are Off Limits.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Some wear them as a deterrent. When they go out and meet up with guys that makes a sign the Jewels are Off Limits.

I got a few theories:

1) Laundry saving.

2) To protect if they "leak" in their panties, or they get very horny and wet.

3) I have also wondered if they could've done it as protection, to prevent unwanted happenings, they can more easily reject guys if they think they're on their period.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Every Picture or Video that gets posted in RLC whether it be done by a Free User or a Paid Member is Free Advertising for RLC.

Exactly. The selling point of the website is not pictures of naked girls, they are everywhere else on the net for free. The selling point is that you can watch *live* and you don't know what or when things happen because there's no script. So punishing premium members hard with a permaban for just a few pictures is not a very smart move.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BrunoNL said:

Exactly. The selling point of the website is not pictures of naked girls, they are everywhere else on the net for free. The selling point is that you can watch *live* and you don't know what or when things happen because there's no script. So punishing premium members hard with a permaban for just a few pictures is not a very smart move.

That has been the way RLC has operated since they began. So likely nothing will change on their part anytime soon or into the Future. They'll only hurt themselves in the long run.

All it takes for RLC is to Contact Admin by e-Mail or PM and something can definitely be worked out but they have never ever responded in any sort.  It's better to work together with one another than to work against.  VHTV and VV have no issues when any Pictures from their Sites get posted on the Forums. They work along with us and if they have an issue with any Picture or Video Content then a PM solves it quickly.  RLC all they do is Ban their Members and steal their Money for Posting Harmless Material. I could see them having some fault if a Member was Posting their Content for Financial Gain such as Posting Content on a Pay Per Click Site but that's not the case in the Forum. We don't allow Pay Per Click Links in the Open Apartment Boards of RLC, VHTV, VV and Camarads.  If any such links get Posted the Member is Warned and/or Banned from the Forums.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

At the moment My Sexy Belle:heart: is only showing ask her lower half. Of course I want to see all of her. Ah I can finally see her pretty face :biggrin:. Slowly like a butterfly she shall emerge from the cocoon. Definitely a butterfly and NOT a moth! LOL

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

so you and ed are trying to say that karol was trying to tell her bf that sex was off limits 

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I got a few theories:

1) Laundry saving.

2) To protect if they "leak" in their panties, or they get very horny and wet.

3) I have also wondered if they could've done it as protection, to prevent unwanted happenings, they can more easily reject guys if they think they're on their period.

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

so you and ed are trying to say that karol was trying to tell her bf that sex was off limits 

All kinds off reasons girls wear pads or tampons when they aren't even at their monthly time.  Speculating is what makes the Forum fun when everything is slow.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All kinds off reasons girls wear pads or tampons when they aren't even at their monthly time.  Speculating is what makes the Forum fun when everything is slow.

I'm just playing along with you guys i will put :dodgy: next time 

• Upvote 1