Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

now i was just thinking and watching avi and amina  dancing in bathroom now in kitchen. and with belle coming back tomorrow  the three of them will make their apt one hell of apt for dancing :heart::biggrin:

hell i forgot that the twins like to dance damn 5 good hot women dancing :heart:

1 minute ago, Karrui said:

Jasmin Sofie and Monica, have you been to any apartment or are they new?

3 time for Jasmin and Sofie, second for Monica

EDIT: Jasmin might have the best boobs ever on here, and face not far behind, but not too active. Sofie has Avis body, and basicly same type of looks, but with blond hair. But was really great last time she was here. Monica I don't know.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Jasmin Sofie y Monica, ¿has estado en algún departamento o son nuevas?

Jasmin and Sofie correspond to two names of girls who were in the past in B1, so I presume they will be the same, as for Monica, it may be another girl who has been in the past in Barcelona, but I'm not sure of that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Jasmin and Sofie correspond to two names of girls who were in the past in B1, so I presume they will be the same, as for Monica, it may be another girl who has been in the past in Barcelona, but I'm not sure of that.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Yes at one moment she was friend with Kamila.

15 minutes ago, Frankster said:

3 time for Jasmin and Sofie, second for Monica

EDIT: Jasmin might have the best boobs ever on here, and face not far behind, but not too active. Sofie has Avis body, and basicly same type of looks, but with blond hair. But was really great last time she was here. Monica I don't know.

super legs and body and she CAN DANCE !!