Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

Have they made a complete change of house? I mean, they've changed the three girls at once ... I think that had never happened at RLC.
So bad was the situation?

I'm thinking the same way.  I didn't see anyone pack and there was a real long UM.  It seems like RLC filled the apartment quickly though.  Very curious.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Have they made a complete change of house? I mean, they've changed the three girls at once ... I think that had never happened at RLC.
So bad was the situation?

It didn't seem to planned, I didn't see Nicole or Gina packing, nor read that anybody mentioned it either (Haven't everything here the last day).

But there has been a time or two when all have been leaving at the same time. Sara and White at B1, it the only time I remember in Barcelona (Was thrown out for being out most of the time, and I don't think Nora was there at that time.

Other than that I only remember that a few of the couples appartments have been shut down suddenly, like when Taya was asulted by her boyfriend at the time, not Will.

Somebody mentioned before Neia left, something about a fall out with Gina, and another that Nicole changed a little the last few days. Haven't been watching much the last week, and been watching Belle when I have, so it might have something to do with that

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

It didn't seem to planned, I didn't see Nicole or Gina packing, nor read that anybody mentioned it either (Haven't everything here the last day).

But there has been a time or two when all have been leaving at the same time. Sara and White at B1, it the only time I remember in Barcelona (Was thrown out for being out most of the time, and I don't think Nora was there at that time.

Other than that I only remember that a few of the couples appartments have been shut down suddenly, like when Taya was asulted by her boyfriend at the time, not Will.

maybe there was an argument between Gina and Nicoole abour Neia leaving.