Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

belle you are one crazy ass girl and that's why i:heart: you

Some people don't get this. She is so full of life, I am sure she lives 3 times at fast as the other RLC girls.

There are a few others with that liveliness, Irma, Renata and Neia spring to mind. 

My UnpredictaBelle:heart: may not shift emotionally (because she is happy a lot of the time) as quickly as Ilona but is not really one to sit still. I have seen her go out drunk (something she certainly doesn't do any more) and then come back 3 hours later having partied and even livelier than we she left. She has massive energy without the help that maybe one or two others need.

• Like 1

On 13/2/2018 at 10:34 PM, happyone said:

Blair, se leggi questo, vorrei personalmente scusarmi per quello in cui credo 

due bulli appena detto circa il vostro aumento del seno.

Non prestare attenzione a loro

Sei una bella donna - Grazie per aver condiviso con noi :heart:

you are a true gentleman.
some people should be ashamed.
you can, and I am the first, criticize if a girl does not satisfy us, if she has a bad temper, if she behaves badly with us but never criticizes her physical appearance.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

you are a true gentleman.
some people should be ashamed.
you can, and I am the first, criticize if a girl does not satisfy us, if she has a bad temper, if she behaves badly with us but never criticizes her physical appearance.

Thank you Mikelima.

I just wish some people would understand how hurtful this can be and 

not accuse us of over reacting or that they are just expressing their opinions if we say something about someone who is doing that in this forum or

on the internet or in person.

Edited by happyone
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Well My Pretty Sexy Belle:heart:

Your outfit on the bed is very sexy but in this light which appears very good at the moment I wish your pretty kitty and awesome ass were visible. This is the ideal light for my favourite bed yoga :biggrin: unlike this morning, but you are probably tired and my wishes are just wishes which have no right to expect to be fulfilled. :heart:

Enjoy whatever you choose to do with the rest of the evening, My UnpredictaBelle:heart:

LOL I took so long to write this, she got up.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well My Pretty Sexy Belle:heart:

Your outfit on the bed is very sexy but in this light which appears very good at the moment I wish your pretty kitty and awesome ass were visible. This is the ideal light for my favourite bed yoga :biggrin: unlike this morning, but you are probably tired and my wishes are just wishes which have no right to expect to be fulfilled. :heart:

Enjoy whatever you choose to do with the rest of the evening, My UnpredictaBelle:heart:

LOL I took so long to write this, she got up.

Actually I think she might have fallen asleep on Avi's bed. Eventually these very late nights must catch up even with her.