Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I signed up to Michelle when Belle appeared on her cam but as soon as I did that they went off air.

I did feel cheated.

A lot of Cam Girls do that.  People pay to take a Girl Private and then the Girl will eventually go Offline cheating the Paying Customer out of their Money. 3 out of 10 Cam Girls may give the Customer what they want to actually see.    A person could actually go to 27th Street in NYC and get better Value for their Dollar and have the real thing.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

1000 times better than the girl (sorry forgot her name) that used to spend a lot of time out of the apartment (with the other girl who's name I also forgot) with the girl that ended up getting pregnant.  The girl that I used to love watching even though she didn't do much.........maybe that is why I used to love to watch her!!

You mean Adèle and Danaya.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

1000 times better than the girl (sorry forgot her name) that used to spend a lot of time out of the apartment (with the other girl who's name I also forgot) with the girl that ended up getting pregnant.  The girl that I used to love watching even though she didn't do much.........maybe that is why I used to love to watch her!!

The one that was Pregnant was Danaya. She was pregnant before she even came back to RLC for her Final Tour. 

• Like 1