Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

hello to all happy to find you on CC, a lot of change My girl Karol was beautiful for her second term She remains first of my top 5 (KAROL-ANGELINA-SOFIE-NICOLE-BEATRICE) But alas I must change my top. For me SOFIE is my biggest disappointment all the qualities that I found for her have disappeared (elegance, sensuality, charm, timidity and or naiveté) I do not know the clauses of his contract but obviously he is down less nudity or more clothes made your choice. his lesbian staging is ridiculous. With Nicole I found it funny because there was a purpose, but there nothing, each returns to his room. I do not speak of bates because it is not a tent but a complete campsite.

The good news is Monica's pretty gorgeous girl looks simple, I hope her stay will be beneficial for her and for us. For B4 I like Avi and Belle of course. Sorry for my long post but my absence justifies this length

• Like 1

everyone has an opinion about Barça girls good or bad, so for me the return of Rose is not a good idea. I remember his hidden bates doing a lot of gestures but not showing anything even with Jasmin it was under the covers. I would be happy to go wrong I'm afraid that Rose is driving the girls into a repetitive night out But that's just my opinion

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, martyen said:

everyone has an opinion about Barça girls good or bad, so for me the return of Rose is not a good idea. I remember his hidden bates doing a lot of gestures but not showing anything even with Jasmin it was under the covers. I would be happy to go wrong I'm afraid that Rose is driving the girls into a repetitive night out But that's just my opinion

I hope they don't start that going out every night all night crap again that's when I dropped my subscription last time