Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, legrandrobert said:

I was glad too to see her back, but the way she dressed to go out made me change mt mind,  That kind of dress that make her tits come out every 5 seconds is not apprpriate to go to a club unless she wants to tease ot get laid.   I'll PM you some pictures Harley.

This is the first post I've read of how Rosie was dressed.  You are telling me she went out to wherever in a dress that would not contain her tits?  If this is the case, I hope they went to a lesbian club because I just lost all respect for Rosie.  I did read that she borrowed some clothes but I'm sure she could have picked something else that was not as revealing.  It kind of says a lot about what kind of girl she is doesn't it!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

This is the first post I've read of how Rosie was dressed.  You are telling me she went out to wherever in a dress that would not contain her tits?  If this is the case, I hope they went to a lesbian club because I just lost all respect for Rosie.  I did read that she borrowed some clothes but I'm sure she could have picked something else that was not as revealing.  It kind of says a lot about what kind of girl she is doesn't it!!

Exactly

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Harley, why do you continue to troll this thread with all this RLC outside business shit, you have absolutely no proof of anything, but yet you condemn these girls for partying just like you do at the bar. 

It is stated very clearly in the rules, that this is something that only creates havoc in these threads, and of course that is your goal, not be a constructive part of the forum, but just to create flaming issues in which causes people to react to your posts in an negative way.

I have to ask you after all this time and the multiple banning's ........ WHY ? 

Why can a person not have an opinion on this forum without getting harassed?  Why is it your primary goal to shelter what people read of these girls?  Do you not see the folly in all of that?  I guess I will just have to be quiet and bite my tongue before I get sent to time out again.

Strangest forum I've ever been a member of!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I was glad too to see her back, but the way she dressed to go out made me change mt mind,  That kind of dress that make her tits come out every 5 seconds is not apprpriate to go to a club unless she wants to tease ot get laid.   I'll PM you some pictures Harley.

• Like 1