Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's not doing anything but wonder why Monica is the top 2 cams...and before you say that the other girls are asleep...she would be anyway at bed time...:heart:

It is the anticipation. That's why people were watching Avi tonight, Masha and Dasha a few weeks ago, Monica and Sofie for 10 days. There appears to be a genuine prospect she might do something. Attractive Avi has been naked for hours on end on several occasions but tonight it felt different.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Those other girls who been at the house with Kamila, Kristy, Kayley, are they just visitors or? Saw them take a bath before but now they are gone, only Kristy and Kaley to be seen sleeping in their own rooms.

Regular visitors I believe but I'm not an expert on them.

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hi DES...How you doing mate?...:biggrin:

So we'll see more of you soon then...:dodgy:

Doing okay.....Working like always... Don't know if I'll be around more or not. I'm tempted to sign up with so many of my favorites back. But the timezone thing still doesn't make it worth it. And you know the info you get in here about what's going on.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Doing okay.....Working like always... Don't know if I'll be around more or not. I'm tempted to sign up with so many of my favorites back. But the timezone thing still doesn't make it worth it. And you know the info you get in here about what's going on.:biggrin:

Well stay good DES. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

Arrivo ora da lavoro e vedo che c'è ancora nessun commento sulla masturbazione di Monica, vuoi dire a dire che lei non masturbarsi stasera? Lascio cadere un mito

I think she wants to make it clear to RLC, that without monica, at this time RLC would be dead. only Leora is enough