Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

28 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

With the twins leaving, wonder who will take the suite ( 2nd floor )  ?      

Well you know my answer. I would just love My Belle:heart: to get that bath every day and the views on that bed are very good instead of just the one camera. In terms of seniority it should go to her but it all depends if she wants to share a bed as I think RLC expects.

It might go to Rosie and Jasmin or maybe 2 of the old stars because new girls really don't deserve it.  

With the twins vacating the big room, it wouldn’t surprise me to see Karol return with her bf. As much as I like Karol and the great sex she had with him, I hope they don’t return. It’s time for some fresh new faces and other things preferably two beautiful women with full on lesbian desires. I live in hope 😋

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

With the twins vacating the big room, it wouldn’t surprise me to see Karol return with her bf. As much as I like Karol and the great sex she had with him, I hope they don’t return. It’s time for some fresh new faces and other things preferably two beautiful women with full on lesbian desires. I live in hope 😋

HUH?,,,,,, What are you talking about,,why would Karol return this quickly,,and why would she return with her BF? I don't understand why you would say that.

dedmoroz.gif

• Like 1