Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Before I signed up to RLC few weeks ago I remember an apartment where there was 3 girls, but It's not on anymore, there was a couch in the middle of the room and then there was a small kitchen room, I didnt have access to the locked rooms so I only saw the living room and kitchen, I remember seeing 3 girls sitting on that couch not wearing much clothes, anyone knows what apartment this could have been? It wasnt that long ago that I saw it, beginning this year maybe or end of last year.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Before I signed up to RLC few weeks ago I remember an apartment where there was 3 girls, but It's not on anymore, there was a couch in the middle of the room and then there was a small kitchen room, I didnt have access to the locked rooms so I only saw the living room and kitchen, I remember seeing 3 girls sitting on that couch not wearing much clothes, anyone knows what apartment this could have been? It wasnt that long ago that I saw it, beginning this year maybe or end of last year.

b1 the first Barcelona apt 

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

B#1 It's no longer online

• Like 1