Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Maravillosa Majestic Mature Monica, Sophie no puede seguir el ritmo de Monica. El equivocado fue honrado con la gran sala.

simon cowell aprobado por GIF por América

Could you give me a convincing reason why a girl who, as far as everything indicates, is going to make her career out of the cameras, is it better to have a good view?
It will not be better if that same room is available to someone who is really in the apartment?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Si es así, no hay posibilidad de que veamos momentos como los que vimos anoche (Amina y Nica) ... Muy mal ... en lugar de transferir a Jasmine en B4, deberían haber llevado a Rosie en B2 y enviar a Sofie a B4. ¡De la forma en que lo veo, Sofie estará en su habitación la mayor parte del tiempo y acampando! Pérdida total por 3 levas 

And what's in Monica's room? If she is not there, what incentive is there?

• Like 1

Just now, vortios said:

Could you give me a convincing reason why a girl who, as far as everything indicates, is going to make her career out of the cameras, is it better to have a good view?
It will not be better if that same room is available to someone who is really in the apartment?

Monica only started leaving all the time since her and Sophie had the falling out. I don't blame her either because Sophie appears to be jealous that Monica is getting so much attention. 

• Like 1

Hace 1 hora, Mikelima1970 dijo:

Estaba viendo los viejos momentos de hoy ... ¡
Rebecca y Megan nos han dado momentos muy sensuales!
ellos son los mejores para mí
los primeros que rompieron el tabú

Very different situations. And the behavior of the girls, but my memory fails me, also very different.
It is not to say that "any time past was better", But these girls, if we can affirm without fear of making mistakes, that they are not mejotes. Perhaps, because something behind the cameras fails, and there the error would be.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

¿Qué pasó entre Sofie y Monica? ¡Apenas hablan el uno al otro! Estaban tan abrazados y se tocaban ... ¡no entienden! ¿Alguien vio algo? 

Actually, the event must have been outside the cameras. And it does not seem to be a small detail or a passing discussion. I say it, because as you point out, your behaviors have changed as from night to day.

On the other hand, if I pay attention to what is pointed out from other places, it is a recommendation of RLC, which does not want to burn that road so soon, since it may be that it needs that option later if the interest of the house diminishes. And personally, the idea does not seem so farfetched to me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Monica solo comenzó a irse todo el tiempo desde que ella y Sophie tuvieron la pelea. Tampoco la culpo porque Sophie parece estar celosa de que Mónica reciba tanta atención. 

It could be, some girls with a childish mentality, they might feel that way.
Although I have never bet that these girls are so childish. I think many become less mature than they really are.

Just now, Mauri said:

creo que Irma en B2

Really, for me, Irma would not be a rebellious for B2, also if as it seems that there are two well differentiated sides, I must point out what happened with Jess and Nicole ... the situation can reach the same point.
And then, what is the RLC solution? Bring Irma, so that the same guys come back to visit?
I mean Alex, the flaccid man, the pizza man ... what a set ...

• Like 1

Could it be the reason they have stopped being cosy with each other is because they both know who is coming to replace Jas and she is a closer friend of one of them and one of them doesn’t like it; so female jealousy has kicked in. Cats in the cathouse and all that - meeeow 😾 😼