Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it will be cute when one of the girls tell her what was said here tonight or she reads it for herself 

why truth hearts, they know lots of people watching them and they  talk about RLC forums it's there problem how I see I sad if i am Wrong I am sorry 

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

why truth hearts, they know lots of people watching them and they  talk about RLC forms it's there problem how I see I sad if i am Wrong I am sorry 

try callin one of the girls a fat pig and see how far you get on here,double standard much

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

try callin one of the girls a fat pig and see how far you get on here,double standard much

I didn't call any girl fat pig I am talking about him sorry man if I upset you I apologies 

1 minute ago, Nick said:

I didn't call any girl fat pig I am talking about him sorry man if I upset you I apologies 

that's not the point I didn't say you did I was just making a point in general you cant get away with calling the girls names but everyone had no problem with blasting him

if she Dose it with him I never watch it I don't want Puke again it's not her it's him I like her , when she bait alone I couldn't believed my eye it was fun and By the way I pay RLC to watch only girls apartments I love single girls I watch Leora when her boyfriend is not home I watch Mash and Dasha when they alone  Bating 

It's crazy to see that jealousy can make us say the ugliest thing
On the contrary, I thank Jasmin for sharing a real moment with her boyfriends and it gives me confidence in women, they do not stop only physically, because like that of Karol, he is not perfect, and I must say that I am really far from perfect :biggrin:

• Like 4

No one should  agree with me when I am paying RLC to watch only girls I hate to see man , I don't have nothing against Jas she is beautiful girl there is no jealousy I don't even know her it is a show I watch to have fun girls only I am sorry if I heart any ones feeling If she is with him I don't even go her room to see what happening