Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

they read CC and they do what you want to see, but they do it for pretend, all the girls who come into RLC become lesbians, is not it strange?

Must be the water..:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

È tutto per lo show, penso di si

sure, sofie spends the days caressing herself, she started to masturbate out of the covers that obviously are fake orgasms, but does not fuck with the guy

I’ve come to point with these two apartments that I don’t expect anything to happen with these women and if it looks to good to be true then it is. Most I believe is just show but if anything were to truly happen would be less than a miracle. And yes I still watch but now for the entertainment aspect

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mauri said:

they read CC and they do what you want to see, but they do it for pretend, all the girls who come into RLC become lesbians, is not it strange?

I know if they are anything like American girls of that age being bisexual is just a way of life most American girls under 30 or even older have absolutely no problem with it they have seen it their whole lives,so you have a bunch of Russian /Ukrainian girls who are so sexually liberated that they go nude and masturbate in front of thousands you are going to find more than a few are  likely to be bisexual but that's  just my opinion of course

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

So che se loro sono come le ragazze americane di quell'età che sono bisessuali è solo uno stile di vita la maggior parte delle ragazze americane sotto i 30 anni non hanno alcun problema con esso l'hanno vista per tutta la vita, quindi hai un gruppo di ragazze russe / ucraine che sono così sessualmente liberati che si spogliano e si masturbano di fronte a migliaia di persone che troveranno più di pochi sono probabilmente bisessuali ma questa è solo la mia opinione ovviamente

are paid to be seen naked in front of the cameras and make shows like this to have more money. it's not because they're American

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mauri said:

are paid to be seen naked in front of the cameras and make shows like this to have more money. it's not because they're American

I did not say they were American damn something was lost in translation on that one