Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

33 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Well when he leaves and jas is walking around like she was stuck on a horse... you will know why:dodgy:

Im sure she will give us fun moments with the other girls or maybe even bate a little.

Why some don't like when the girls are with their boyfriends it's beyound me,jasmin never looked this happy,smiling so much.But then when an girl bates with phanties(like happened some days ago in b2)they are fantastic and even thank them.What I see between jasmin and boyfriend it's the real deal,no strategically position in bed to do this or that..but two people being totaly genuine and that are happy together.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

ROSIE HAS TAKEN AWAY HER BED FRAME AND PUT THE MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR,,,,THE BED FRAME IS BROKEN,,,,NOW SHE WILL ME MUCH LOWER TO THE GROUND. 13:34:00.:confused::confused:

I guess we will never know if it was by intent, apart from the frame  being broken but by putting the mattress on the floor Rosie has lost 50% of the length of the bed on the cam view. If is was by intent then very smart idea if she has something planned for the near future but no good for us. 😉

35 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Cute Belle:heart: curled up on the sofa as she awaits her new roommate. I wish she didn't have to have one and it seems totally unfair that she has to share her entire stay.

Are we even sure she will get one ? Im not sure, and she can have the room to herself :)

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Why some don't like when the girls are with their boyfriends it's beyound me,jasmin never looked this happy,smiling so much.But then when an girl bates with phanties(like happened some days ago in b2)they are fantastic and even thank them.What I see between jasmin and boyfriend it's the real deal,no strategically position in bed to do this or that..but two people being totaly genuine and that are happy together.

She is happy yes but I dont like the lovers, its the same in other shows like big brother etc. when some are together they always kiss and hug all the time, it just gets to much for me in the long end, like okay we get it you're in love. And I am not so much a fan of her bf, even though he seems nice to her.

il y a 12 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Pourquoi certains n'aiment quand les filles sont avec leurs petits amis il est beyound moi, jasmins n'a jamais regardé cet heureux, souriant si much.But puis quand une fille bates avec phanties (comme est arrivé il y a quelques jours à b2) ils sont fantastiques et même merci them.What Je vois entre jasmins et son petit ami, il est la vraie affaire, pas de position stratégique dans le lit pour faire ceci ou that..but deux personnes étant totalement authentique et qui sont heureux ensemble.

Hello everyone Hi ZE, I wanted to talk about that but I do not find the diplomatic angle, many people appreciate Monica and I have no problem with that what annoys me is that these same people criticizes Sofie, yet she shows more than Monica The difference between Monica and Sofie is on Monica's facial expression and also very loud except that she shows nothing. so I appreciate both formulas but not for the same reasons. to finish on this subject I'm not a fan of Jasmin since his second visit but I must say that since his open bate I love more and more Jasmin same thing for Rose I look at her more every day

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She is happy yes but I dont like the lovers, its the same in other shows like big brother etc. when some are together they always kiss and hug all the time, it just gets to much for me in the long end, like okay we get it you're in love. And I am not so much a fan of her bf, even though he seems nice to her.

It's hot also to see just the girls but in this case it's just jasmin with boyfriend,the rest of girls will do the other things,truly feel she it's right now the happiest Looking of all girls in the place.But will be an little of everything for everyone:biggrin:.Regard the boyfriend..I seen beard dude in barca old times so any dude will be an improving over that one hehe.