Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

il y a 4 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

Je dis simplement que le Sofie dernière visite, elle a fait comme elle est en train de faire maintenant. et tout comme la dernière fois après qu'elle était avec un gars dans l'appartement, elle est tombée malade, mais seulement quand elle était juste. et comme avant cette fois-ci, quand elle avait un gars dans apt quelques jours plus tard, il y avait quelque chose de mal avec son œil cette fois-ci. donc au moment où elle a un mec manger sa chatte et doigter putain elle va commencer à montrer plus comme elle l'a fait sur sa dernière fois  

Bud I was answering your post on Sofie and his tent. On your post there I agree with you because I had the same reflection with his eye I thought with humor his body does not like men. I can even tell you that sometimes I think of you,( do not worry...:biggrin:....) it's about Sofie sometimes when I watch Sofie look at her phone and change her behavior she shows her buttocks for example last night so at that moment I think of you and I laugh and I say ah here is ammunition for Bud. I'm just trying to be objective and straightforward with the people I appreciate ....:cool:

31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The name change was done last night. It seems Belle will have the whole room to herself. I know we always complain about shared rooms, but now seeing 1 girl occupying 2 double beds, it kinda seems like abit of a waste too.... I'd rather see a shared room actually.

Yes, my girl Blair is back :heart: hope she feels better now

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Bud I was answering your post on Sofie and his tent. On your post there I agree with you because I had the same reflection with his eye I thought with humor his body does not like men. I can even tell you that sometimes I think of you,( do not worry...:biggrin:....) it's about Sofie sometimes when I watch Sofie look at her phone and change her behavior she shows her buttocks for example last night so at that moment I think of you and I laugh and I say ah here is ammunition for Bud. I'm just trying to be objective and straightforward with the people I appreciate ....:cool:

let me say this i watched sofie and olny sofie on her last stay so when i say i know how is acts that's because i have watched hours and hours of her and this time she is only here for a place to eat sleep and get ready for the time she needs to be out and let us pay to see her in a tent