Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, bud2966 said:

she can bounce on me any time i wont break :biggrin:

I love bouncy girls. In fact it was really My Energetic Belle:heart:'s bouncy personality that first attracted me to her as well as her great hair and round ass.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well apparently some people do watch that camera. It had a couple of periods over the last two days when at least somebody seemed interested in it. 

That would've been me...I was looking at the Barca weather...honest...But also dreaming of having a pool like that...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I see the cleaner checking out My Beautiful Belle:heart:'s sexy ass as Blair arrives.:biggrin::biggrin:

She stared right at it again as she walked past. I was half joking but now I wonder. My Belle:heart: has just bounced onto Blair's bed pretty hard but this one survived.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome back Blaire...I hope you enjoyed your holiday...:biggrin:

Don't forget to read the copy of 'Belles's Strict Room Rules' for lying on the bed...They're on the inside of the door...:biggrin:

Her vacation starts now, girls on vacation remember :P

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't forget to read the copy of 'Belles's Strict Room Rules' for lying on the bed...They're on the inside of the door...:biggrin:

i like the way you think :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Blair mastered them last time. If you remember My Belle:heart: spent the first couple of days teaching her about bed nudity and bed yoga although she didn't give a practical demonstration of bating. Blair must be in the Top 10 earliest baters in RLC history :biggrin:

• Like 1