Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you want Privacy then Lock the Door or tell the intruder to GTFO.

Do they even have a lock on the doors in the different rooms? I havent seen it and they seem to always just walk in, maybe sometimes they knock but many times they dont. And I never seen Jas and her bf lock the door before having sex. Rose could easily have walked in on them.

Just now, Fagen said:

Do they even have a lock on the doors in the different rooms? I havent seen it and they seem to always just walk in, maybe sometimes they knock but many times they dont. And I never seen Jas and her bf lock the door before having sex. Rose could easily have walked in on them.

Maybe they want her to join in...........:dodgy:      :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's just plain Rude when others walk in and invade your Privacy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Frankly I don't care how happy she is LOL I am not paying to watch Man in girls apartment more then one night if she is in love with hime that's her problem let him stay in hotel visit him There not in apartment ,Jut Like when Vika brought her BF there it wasn't normal  in my book this is the same situation I didn't go back to watch B4 because  him I don't want get seek in my stomach and trough out again 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Frankly I don't care how happy she is LOL I am not paying to watch Man in girls apartment more then one night if she is in love with hime that's her problem let him stay in hotel visit him There not in apartment ,Jut Like when Vika brought her BF there it wasn't normal  in my book this is the same situation I didn't go back to watch B4 because  him I don't want get seek in my stomach and trough out again 

Same here I don't Watch that room anymore,.............:cry:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They have mounted locks on the doors in B2, but there are no in B4

With Amina out of the way for the night, and Jazzy Jasmin still (tied) up with the Rugby man, and Belle has another friend back in Blair, then just maybe tonight the lovely Ravishing Rose, will take on the task of being a little Nasty with Nica, she needs someone like Rose to show the ropes to success on RLC. She still seems very shy until she has a few bottles of wine in her, and what so I see on the kitchen table, Hummmmmm I hope there is a few more bottles :heart:::)