Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Oh look Jasmin  ... What a surprise. Hasn't she got some kind of boyfriend? She must be after a bonus ....

I am of course being sarcastic but imagine the reaction had this been the other way around.

All girls interrupt. It is not their fault so this is a message to those who keep attacking Belle for interrupting

GROW UP!

Jasmin has walked in on naked Belle and Rosie at least 4 times in the last 36 hours. I am sure it wasn't intentional on her part. Why the hell do you believe it is intentional on Belle's part?

i was joking bbsq69 i don't care if the girl's interrupt at all.

• Upvote 2

Just now, mikeusa said:

i was joking bbsq69 i don't care if the girl's interrupt at all.

Mike. :biggrin:This was not aimed at you.In fact I hadn't  read your post. .I can tell the difference between someone who's joking.

it seems Sofie has also jumped on to the clickbait bus... in the evening everything seemed set... candle, naomi drinking...seductive shower and staring...naomi fully nude.... suddenly sofie came out of shower whispered something in naomi's ear...and just like that...everything was over...naomi dressed up and both had dinner and tv... RLC keeps on coming with hype and then a bubble burst...

• Like 1