Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

25 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

totally do you know what a swastika is right,anyone who knows anything about tattoos knows that is a tribal swastika,and you can tell he is not how oh because he is banging jasmin ok 

the power of a pussy ,, 

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

totally do you know what a swastika is right,anyone who knows anything about tattoos knows that is a tribal swastika,and you can tell he is not how oh because he is banging jasmin ok 

Hi EMMITT, I'm not really sure what you're talking about here,  know you said he was a nazi skinhead with a swastika on his chest. I'm not really sure what a tribal swastika is, but a nazi swastika is a symbol of hatred and genocide. If this one is something else, so be it.

1 hour ago, kase said:

i wonder the ridge relationship rosemary wishes to nica.Belle .jasmin is the sexual relationship without emotions nor are they just a game she makes between the girls ?

Absolutely not. Rosie and Jasmin are clearly very close, and Rosie and Belle are very good friends. I am not sure how close Rosie is with the other 2 but Rosie is just like that. I guess a reason we have not seen her much with Blair yet is partly she is on a different floor and partly because she knows Belle is looking after her. It is true that last time when she arrived she switched from spending time with Belle to time with Jasmin. However she didn't stop spending time with Belle although their moments largely became tamer she did continue to spend many long nights out with Belle.

If you noticed although Angel was not keen on being touched (in her sensitive areas) by other girls and was a bit like a cat on a hot tin roof when she was with Rosie and Belle when they started touching, Rosie won her over with cuddles. Incidentally Angel exhibited the same behaviour when Belle was off camera on the balcony with the 2 men although judging by her voice she was watching whatever it was, and we shall never know, that was going on.

In conclusion Rosie is not playing with anyone's emotions, she is just being Rosie.

So Amina's bloke is cooking now and the door bell goes.

He opens the door and takes in a large white suitcase. Not his I don't think, but somebody's.

I am really getting sick of this bloke stuff. Karol's bloke was discreet. These 2 are are beginning to own the house. It's certainly time for Jasmin's bloke to go or they move to B3. Amina's bloke who exericsed in the LR where I am sure Belle and Rosie can't now sunbathe - although they could prove me wrong - would not be so noticeable on his own but this is no longer Girls on Vacation.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So Amina's bloke is cooking now and the door bell goes.

He opens the door and takes in a large white suitcase. Not his I don't think, but somebody's.

I am really getting sick of this bloke stuff. Karol's bloke was discreet. These 2 are are beginning to own the house. It's certainly time for Jasmin's bloke to go or they move to B3. Amina's bloke who exericsed in the LR where I am sure Belle and Rosie can't now sunbathe - although they could prove me wrong - would not be so noticeable on his own but this is no longer Girls on Vacation.

When you watch RLC what do you expect to see?