Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, moos54 said:

It's really crazy, when girls do not do anything, people are not happy, when girls come out, people are not happy, when girls have a visit from their boyfriends, people are not happy 
At a given moment, I would like to know why you look at RLC or at least these apartments, as this does not give you any satisfaction :angel:
It's not because we all have that same fantasy of a lesbian orgy with all the girls together that it will happen one day :dodgy:
So in the meantime, will have to be content to watch the same pretty girls share their life in front of the cameras, it's really horrible to watch Amina or Jasmine make love :angel:
Many complained that girls are not honest because of cams, now the same people are doing the same thing because girls share too much stuff :biggrin:

Come on now Moos, that's too much truth for this thread :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, jasonwils said:

OK but answer my question, what do you expect to see when it says girls on vacation?

girls only...pretty simple eh?  and more open girls rather than the shitty casting that RLC has done with these Russians

actually ...I will edit the word girls and put in women

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

totalmente sabes lo que es una esvástica correcta, cualquiera que sepa algo sobre tatuajes sabe que es una esvástica tribal, y puedes decir que no es así, oh porque está golpeando bien a jasmin 

With all due respect, you confuse two terms. The Indian swastika, it is true, has nothing to do with the NAZI, but there is nothing tribal about it. This is a modern deformation of calling a very old sign, which had its meaning, with a Millennial idea of something that has no correlation. But because of people's ignorance, it tends to confuse.
Already in itself, tattooing a swastika, denotes the lack of culture of the person who is tattooed, and I understand that people can do it because they like it and call them attention. But they have no idea what it means, therefore, it does not matter if it is a NAZI symbol, or a Hindu symbol, from a thousand years ago. For them it's just a decoration.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

girls only...pretty simple eh?  and more open girls rather than the shitty casting that RLC has done with these Russians

so you watch RLC, you are not happy 

you watch VHTV, you are not happy 

tell me if you will be happy one day :dodgy:

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Lo siento, pero incluso con la mejor voluntad del mundo, no entiendo nada de lo que quieres decir :biggrin:

Creo que supones que las mismas quejas vienen siempre del mismo lado, y en eso, creo que te equivocas.
Habrá muchos, entre los que me encuentro, que creo que cuando mientes, y ahora RLC, quieras reconocerlo o no, miente a sus clientes, yo simplemente utilizo la expresión "meter mierda en tus bolsillos", porque creo que se hacerca más a la realidad... eso es vergonzoso. Y según las normas que RLC, nos hace creer a sus clientes y fan... ya se a de pago o no.
Por otro lado, los que quieren, que las chicas, traigan a chicos delante de las cámaras y follen como gatas en celo, a ser posible todas las noches, por una razón onanista, que personalmente opino, raya la enfermedad.
RLC hace sus calculos, ahora, supongo, que ellos apuestan por traer a las parejas dentro de las casas, yo opinaría que es que B3, no les funciona, entonces, eso que fuera no funciona, les hace que los clientes vean dentro de las casas de GP y quien sabe, si el siguiente paso, no será B2...
Bueno, entonces, permitame decirle, que está bien, metamos 7 chicos en la casa, quizás, realmente las casas puedan cambiar. Veremos jugar al futbol a los chicos en el jadín, y los fines de semana, en vez de ver películas en ruso, puede que cambien a ver partidos de las lígas europeas...
Quien sabe, hoy hay un partido super interesante R. Madrid-PSG. Quizás a ellos le apetezca verlo.
RLC

7 minutes ago, jasonwils said:

OK, pero responde mi pregunta, ¿qué esperas ver cuando dice que las chicas están de vacaciones?

The answer you have, in the thousands of people, who for years, have made themselves premiun in RLC by the houses of the girls, and have never had their boyfriends, with rare and very punctual times, their partners, living with them.
That's what it means.

Just now, maxfactor said:

De hecho, no estaba contento con VHTV debido a sus problemas técnicos. pagar por algo y no obtener lo que pagué no me sienta bien. Finalmente lo arreglaron y arreglaron las cosas. ¡Sabelotodo!

Perhaps, this explains, that in the surveys, RLC is losing ground with respect to the other pages.
In fact, RLC, if not for the thousands of pages, dedicated to the girls on vacation, I think it should have closed a long time ago.

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Creo que supones que las mismas quejas vienen siempre del mismo lado, y en eso, creo que te equivocas.
Habrá muchos, entre los que me encuentro, que creo que cuando mientes, y ahora RLC, quieras reconocerlo o no, miente a sus clientes, yo simplemente utilizo la expresión "meter mierda en tus bolsillos", porque creo que se hacerca más a la realidad... eso es vergonzoso. Y según las normas que RLC, nos hace creer a sus clientes y fan... ya se a de pago o no.
Por otro lado, los que quieren, que las chicas, traigan a chicos delante de las cámaras y follen como gatas en celo, a ser posible todas las noches, por una razón onanista, que personalmente opino, raya la enfermedad.
RLC hace sus calculos, ahora, supongo, que ellos apuestan por traer a las parejas dentro de las casas, yo opinaría que es que B3, no les funciona, entonces, eso que fuera no funciona, les hace que los clientes vean dentro de las casas de GP y quien sabe, si el siguiente paso, no será B2...
Bueno, entonces, permitame decirle, que está bien, metamos 7 chicos en la casa, quizás, realmente las casas puedan cambiar. Veremos jugar al futbol a los chicos en el jadín, y los fines de semana, en vez de ver películas en ruso, puede que cambien a ver partidos de las lígas europeas...
Quien sabe, hoy hay un partido super interesante R. Madrid-PSG. Quizás a ellos le apetezca verlo.
RLC

not better sorry :biggrin:

i think you are a false idea of what RLC do or not 

RLC is just the right excuse for people who do not understand anything
I do not know if you know about it, but the girls also have free will and if they want to spend time with their loved ones and share it with us, why complain about it, just because RLC once had the wacky idea to call these apartments "girls on vacation"
In addition there is no doubt that these guys are much more than gues for sex :angel:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's really crazy, when girls do not do anything, people are not happy, when girls come out, people are not happy, when girls have a visit from their boyfriends, people are not happy 
At a given moment, I would like to know why you look at RLC or at least these apartments, as this does not give you any satisfaction :angel:
It's not because we all have that same fantasy of a lesbian orgy with all the girls together that it will happen one day :dodgy:
So in the meantime, will have to be content to watch the same pretty girls share their life in front of the cameras, it's really horrible to watch Amina or Jasmine make love :angel:
Many complained that girls are not honest because of cams, now the same people are doing the same thing because girls share too much stuff :biggrin:

@maxfactor

:lightbulb:

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

actually I was not happy with VHTV because of their technical issues.  paying for something and not getting what I paid for does not sit well with me.  They finally fixed it and made things right.  Smart ass!

yes i know 

but I never really see you write nice messages to say that you like this or that, on the contrary, you always come to complain
I do not know if you know about it, but the forum is not really the crying office :biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, moos54 said:

yes i know 

but I never really see you write nice messages to say that you like this or that, on the contrary, you always come to complain
I do not know if you know about it, but the forum is not really the crying office :biggrin:

so now you're telling me what to write?