Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

After Nicole left this morning, Sofie spent 45 mins in Monica's room :heart:...Great, as far as I'm concerned...I hate conflict amongst the girls. They suffer, and so do we...:dodgy:

Well done Sofie...It's nice to see you are making an effort...:heart:

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Some of the streams are still laggy and freezing for me, how is it working for you guys ?

Same here for the 3th day now...cant even watch some of the apps (keep spinning) They punish us "Freebies" ;-)

Just now, upyourass said:

Same here for the 3th day now...cant even watch some of the apps (keep spinning) They punish us "Freebies" ;-)

Nop..in that case they are punish we all,because I am paid user and have the same problems.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Nop..in that case they are punish we all,because I am paid user and have the same problems.

TNX...good to know...might be a server thing then !!  hope they fix it soon......start to miss "my" Linda & Martina ;-)  lucky that Leora's app still works ;-)

Bronzed Blair and My Sexy Belle:heart: have gone out. Given that Belle has not showered today - she did that last night - I assume they are going to return. She was very horny last night but made such a racket finding a vibrator she put up a barrier with a duvet to hide herself from Blair. It wasn't the most visible because she was up the bed and her left leg does tend to get in the way but this wasn't done for us this time. I believe it was somebody who was texting her and maybe the person who was on the phone soon afterwards.

There does seem to be a bit more touching between her and Rosie recently but nothing like there was during Rosie's first visit. I am not sure why but like I said there does appear to be slightly more each time.