Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

28 minutes ago, Noldus said:

para nada, un gran abrazo y un beso en la cocina cuando ella regresó a casa ... 

y ella se fue a dormir, y se fue justo después del mediodía ...
y ahora está dormida  :dodgy: después de su breve debate :biggrin:

Maybe I'm from the old school, but I would not be happy, spend a few days with my girl, in a foreign country, and stay locked while she goes partying all night.
But I'm from the old school.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, vortios said:

Maybe I'm from the old school, but I would not be happy, spend a few days with my girl, in a foreign country, and stay locked while she goes partying all night.
But I'm from the old school.

He might not be a party animal, like the girls, and dancing might not be his thing, and he didn't fancy coming in at daft o'clock. Plus he might like football. He was watching the Champions League last night...

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Puede que no sea un fiestero, como las chicas, y bailar no sea lo suyo, y no le apetecía entrar a la hora de la verdad. Además, podría gustarle el fútbol. Estaba viendo la Champions League anoche ...

I already said, that the boys, we like more to see sports, with a good beer, or any other cold drink in hand, than to be watching, 24 hours a day, social networks.
I understand that who is a fashion blogger, or lives from their public life, like models, actresses, TV presenters, almost they are forced to maintain a social network for their followers, which I do not understand either, when later, everyone complaint, that they have no privacy ... But this world, is getting a little crazy.
But to close the circle, they would have to put a game consoles, as there is in Anabel's house or in Linda's house, where the kids who go to that house, can have an escape valve, for the tedious hours in the house, without doing anything.
That would avoid, to give an example, to reach the astio, as has happened in B3, where they became so bored, that they only go to sleep and eat, broken alone, for sex hours, or in front of the computer, playing online .