Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

She lost her Noldus when Amina brought her toy boy in but they are not far away so there will be some other nights altogether no doubt; unless of course Nica moves in to the other bedroom at b3 with her shag buddy 😏

maybe we can get another Bea and Lucy moment in B3 :blush:

Just now, happyman88 said:

It might be the u/m is for him to pack to leave and last night was his swan song, who knows 🤔 still we’ll know soon enough

they dont need to go um for that, he will be there when streams return trust me ;-)

Yesterday was his birthday

Look guys I didn't say he is bad guy do you guys see me complain about other apartments no because I don't  watch cupels  sorry only reason I watch RLC all girls apartment if the man stays 1-2 days I real don't care That is my point you guys like it or not that's my opinion I don't pay RLC to watch man and women I pay to watch girls only  apartments  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankster said:

Rosie never jerked him off last night. She only pretended to when Jasmin had his dick in her hand.

thanks with all the freezing of the cams I missed a bunch of stuff and I was taking the word of others and thought I missed it

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thanks with all the freezing of the cams I missed a bunch of stuff and I was taking the word of others and thought I missed it

It's funny I had lots of freezing also earlier before the party, but then after deleting browser cache and restarting the browser it worked fine again.
Google Chrome works best for streaming imo. and then maybe use another browser for all other internet and forum things, it will help so streams dont lag so much.

In my opinion, it was a good thing that Kong was there last night, if it hadn't been for him, there wouldn't have had a party.  He was the reason for the party, His birthday or going away party, whatever,.  Thank him for that or we could have had another dull T.V . NIGHT   !!!

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Fagen said:

they dont need to go um for that, he will be there when streams return trust me ;-)

Yesterday was his birthday

if you were him would you ever leave I sure as hell wouldn't  you would have to drag me away kicking and screaming 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1