Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

40 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have no access to Blair and Belle's cameras :angry: Surely it should not take them that long to xix them

Jasmin "interrupted" - that's the world always used for innocent visits especially by Belle - Belle and Rosie's chat but for once Belle didn't budge and Jasmin left.

This is how you call the moment when she entered in the bedroom of the other girls without even knocking at the door ?

59 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

thank you jasmin for sharing a bate that was for yourself:heart: 

Well who cares? By which I mean it doesn't matter who it is for. It is still GREAT!

Years ago I wrote about the abnormally low level of bating in Barcelona. I think it is fair to say we have reached the opposite end of the normal distribution. It does NOT take a great deal of imagination to work out why and it's nothing to do with any great atmosphere within the houses. 

But who cares and if you object or worry about motivations, I just feel sad for you.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Years ago I wrote about the abnormally low level of bating in Barcelona.

Actually some wrote in response that it wasn't normal for girls to bate frequently ... not sure which century they were from and TBF maybe a different culture from the UK (Western Europe and North America).