Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

9 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Why do the girls cover themselves when they go in kitchen or LR did they receive a note about no nudity in the free rooms  ??

They are not all like Irma are they?:biggrin:....Carefree ..nude-cleaning  nude lounging about.. nude dancing Irma..::)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

... what. I ask again, have you ever seen My Belle:heart:?

Indeed, I have but for me Irma was a ground-breaker and................. I respect your admiration of belle..:blush:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I know but it's bizarre that when they are all together they have to cover up  WHY  ??

I agree. The good old days of the Irma, Ilona, Polya, Stella, Anna, Belle era in B1 when clothes were frowned on. And then of course Renata, Regina and Sher. My Belle:heart: was not naked in the kitchen the entire time the boys were there. Day after, naked. There may have been a connection.However tonight I think the girls have already been naked so much they want a change LOL

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

NICA!!

CAN YOU PLEASE GO BACK TO THE APT THAT HAS YOUR NAME ON IT,,OR GIVE UP YOUR ROOM TO A NEW GIRL.

AND STAY AT B#3 IF THAT'S WHERE YOU WANNA BE.

aman euromike.besides,there is nothing going on in b3 worth watching

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Indeed, I have but for me Irma was a ground-breaker and................. I respect your admiration of belle..:blush:

People might not remember but Sara oiled herself in the kitchen. Ilona was naked very quickly in the LR before Irma came. Yes I give full credit to Irma because she pushed the policy :biggrin: