Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

yes, the person are theyr

No the person they ain't,,,, she looks nothing like that girl,,she is a lot skinnier.

And he's not as tall as TK,,,his hair is too dark,,and he doesn't have long hair or a ponytail.

You guys rushed to judgement here.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

he used to wear his hair in a top knot thus TK,and RLC never uses real names

So all the people on RLC is all fake names? Even the girls in Barca? And they even call them by that name when they speak to each other , and Jasmin is also called Jasmin on her other cam site, but it's not her real name? I do know Kamilla is not her real name but I thought most of the other girls names was real.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Non è la persona che non è ,,, lei non assomiglia a quella ragazza, lei è molto più magro.

E non è alto come TK ", i suoi capelli sono troppo scuri" e lui non ha i capelli lunghi o una coda di cavallo.

Voi ragazzi avete fretta di giudicare qui.

look good

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

What time zones are they in? Are both apt's not in Russia?

M and S are in Italy the new apt is in the same time zone as dashsa's old apt were mashsa and sahsa got introduced to RLC in Russia so its no surprise they have friends back there  like D and J

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

M and S are in Italy the new apt is in the same time zone as dashsa's old apt were mashsa and sahsa got introduced to RLC in Russia so its no surprise they have friends back there  like D and J

So the new apt. is in Russia which is  +1 hour compared to Italy :)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So all the people on RLC is all fake names? Even the girls in Barca? And they even call them by that name when they speak to each other , and Jasmin is also called Jasmin on her other cam site, but it's not her real name? I do know Kamilla is not her real name but I thought most of the other girls names was real.

they never use real names at all but once in awhile they can slip up,like I think nica did the other night when she was so drunk in the bath tub she was yelling some name I could only think it was aminas real name but I'm only guessing on that

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they never use real names at all but once in awhile they can slip up,like I think nica did the other night when she was so drunk in the bath tub she was yelling some name I could only think it was aminas real name but I'm only guessing on that

I still believe most of them have real names, maybe a few that doesnt, but im sure girls like Jasmin, Monica, Sofie, Blair, that they are their real names, but I could be wrong ofc.

I can understand with girls like Kamilla and Kayley because they are models that they want to use other names.