Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I still believe most of them have real names, maybe a few that doesnt, but im sure girls like Jasmin, Monica, Sofie, Blair, that they are their real names, but I could be wrong ofc.

Sorry Fagen, but you are...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Fagen, but you are...

I dont think we will ever know untill we have solid proof, that they tell the girls to call each other by these fake names, just seems strange. But ofc. makes it harder for people to find them and stalk them on social media.

10 minutes ago, Mauri said:

look good

I won't be able to identify them for 100% accuracy until they both are naked,,,because both of them have distinguishing marks on their bodys,,that will stay there after a haircut or a weight loss.:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Credo ancora che molti di loro abbiano nomi veri, forse alcuni che non lo sono, ma sono sicuro che ragazze come Jasmin, Monica, Sofie, Blair, siano loro i loro veri nomi, ma potrei sbagliarmi.

Posso parlare con ragazze come Kamilla e Kayley perché sono modelli che vogliono usare altri nomi.

when RLC had only three apartments, they used real names, but when people searched for them on social networks, they started giving them false names,
Amina is the name of the blond girl friend of Nica who came to visit her

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I won't be able to identify them for 100% accuracy until they both are naked,,,because both of them have distinguishing marks on their bodys,,that will stay there after a haircut or a weight loss.:biggrin:

Plus TK has a 10in dick...:dodgy:

oh its them alright no doubt about it

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

when RLC had only three apartments, they used real names, but when people searched for them on social networks, they started giving them false names,
Amina is the name of the blond girl friend of Nica who came to visit her

Yes I know Amina the girl with Nil in b3, Amina is her real name you think?

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Sì, conosco Amina la ragazza con Nil in b3, Amina è il suo vero nome, secondo te?

no, Amina in B3 is a false name, but their friend who had come 2 days for her birthday, her name is really Amina

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sorry but all you said was they dont use real names, you didnt say why you think or know that, but someone else just explained that they used real names in begining but then started to use the fake names, so thank you to him.

They never used their real names from day #1 either,,,,even when you google their fake names it brings up a lot of these tenants.

They never used their real names from day #1 either,,,,even when you google their fake names it brings up a lot of these tenants.

Okay was just what Mauri said, again is hard to know all the details.