Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont think we will ever know untill we have solid proof, that they tell the girls to call each other by these fake names, just seems strange. But ofc. makes it harder for people to find them and stalk them on social media.

The Barca-girls use the fake names on camera, but all the rest use their real names.

30 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No the person they ain't,,,, she looks nothing like that girl,,she is a lot skinnier.

And he's not as tall as TK,,,his hair is too dark,,and he doesn't have long hair or a ponytail.

You guys rushed to judgement here.

I recognized them instantly sorry but you got this one wrong  buddy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I recognized them instantly sorry but you got this one wrong  buddy

It might take me a little longer Emmett111,,, every time I have seen either of them they were naked,,so that's the only way that I will recognize either of them :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

il y a 42 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

Braqueurs amateurs est un film, mais je pense qu'il appliquera à ces deux lol, je commentaires sur le fil droit, mais ce ne est pas encore là

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY7ISKUlG0jjZyiqJSO2l.....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_UylFNTKPrVI_0hnd0Ca....... Which one do you prefer ....:biggrin:..... a comment is not obligatory ....:biggrin:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think what you meant was the visitors right? Or did you mean the tenants in the other apts use real names on camera?

I ment most the couples and roommates do