Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Naomi and Sofie had to sit in Sofie's room all night while Monica's guy friend was here,,maybe they are just being bitter about it and are now trying to exclude Monica from their little boring ass massage.

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

girls issues are strange always..usually monica prefers to stay alone and just today she wants to be in sofie's room.. and sofie/naomi also ..i dont think they have told her the reason for isolating her... monica seems shocked... this is usual with girls anger.. they will say all the shit in the world but will not tell you the reason for their anger...

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

YES,like the ride home from a party,and your girl is quiet,and you ask her,,''WHATS WRONG?''  and the reply you always get,'NOTHING' and you damn well know she is pissed at something,,hahaha

Looks like  you guys all understand girl psychology:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

YES,like the ride home from a party,and your girl is quiet,and you ask her,,''WHATS WRONG?''  and the reply you always get,'NOTHING' and you damn well know she is pissed at something,,hahaha

yes man.. whenever i had some argument with a girl..she will talk about all the issues...say all the things... except for the reason that made her angry...

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Naomi and Sofie had to sit in Sofie's room all night while Monica's guy friend was here,,maybe they are just being bitter about it and are now trying to exclude Monica from their little boring ass massage.

I'd thought about that, but they've all been fine with her today. Plus they didn't have to sit in Sofie's room all night, which they often do anyway, btw, because Monica and the guy were holed up in her room pretty much the whole time...

Today March 29,2018 has got to be one of the saddest days across all of Barcelona Apts:cry::cry:

This is my first time seeing Monica cry,,, We love you here Monica, don't even worry about those other women in the other room.

Here is something to cheer you up:heart::heart: