Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

22 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Maybe they split cab fare and when arrived, go on their own.  I suspect Tiana went to Sofie she had a back pack,

Yes might be this, or maybe Jas and Blair is going there also, I know they been there shortly yesterday.

42 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Belle still out  ??

This was always likely sadly for me. I thought they might come back early last night and Rosie did but My Party Belle:heart: has already slept several nights outside RLC this visit and once she switched into party mode early in March then ... On her last stay she was out half the nights and often didn't return until morning or even on a few occasions the afternoon although she rarely showed signs of having slept.

I am not saying she should have been there last night because Rosie wasn't either but the views in the bath once the bubbles have gone and then the water are fantastic and it would be nice to see her just once like that for a significant period. Normally she is in after it is filled and out first. Apart from Jasmin's BF's Birthday Bath Night where Cam 7 was blocked a lot of the time the only really sexy bath she had was with Leia and that was in the afternoon with the light off and the blinds drawn so dark. When she took ones with Avi or Blair I know not too much was going to happen, maybe a few seconds dancing if I am lucky. Outside her own bed for which we must nearly have seen every angle possible with the one camera it is much rarer to catch a good view of her compared to all of the other girls. Just a couple of weeks in Tiana's room would have been fantastic. Evan Blair had her own room for a couple of weeks.