Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Nica packed a lot of stuff,,,she had a huge bag with her,,, damn Nica, it's like you are now spending just one day in b#4,,,and 4-6 days at a time in B#3 :angel:

I like when Nica is in b3, they always have good fun.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Nica leaving with Monica, either to spend the night with Monica in b2 or they go to b3, I think maybe b3 since the guestroom bed there is bigger.

They will share a taxi and Monica will go to B2 and Nica to B3  Logic  I hope I'm wrong and they both go to B3.

I think that Amina is using Nica to get views for her Apt,,,but Nica is just visiting her Bff Nica because she wants to hang out with her.

But if i'm wrong and Nica ends up in B#2 with Monica I would be very happy,,,that's a big IF though.

• Like 1

Nica packed a lot of stuff,,,she had a huge bag with her,,, damn Nica, it's like you are now spending just one day in b#4,,,and 4-6 days at a time in B#3 :angel:

nica was leaving anyway,but monica was fine until she saw tiana,once tiana came home,monica monica started to get dressed.

• Upvote 1

I think that Amina is using Nica to get views for her Apt,,,but Nica is just visiting her Bff Nica because she wants to hang out with her.

But if i'm wrong and Nica ends up in B#2 with Monica I would be very happy,,,that's a big IF though.

:rolleyes:::):rolleyes::shy: