Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

The Girls on Vacation are actually real; but their activity and arrangements were a departure from the original RLC mode of operation, where the emphasis was on the "normal daily lives" of "ordinary couples."

I think the GOV girls were added to garner a newer, younger audience that does not have an interest so much in daily life, but prefers looking at pretty girls without having to deal with the serious issues that confront couples.

IMHO, I think the GOV apartments are a prick-tease for people who are not interested in the function of long-term relationships between people. Judging from the amount of comments in our CamCaps GOV threads, RLC's business decision to change course away from couples has been financially successful and certainly has increased RLC's traffic.

Let me know if the Queen (aka "Mother Superior of the Barc convents") shows up again. I generally don't click on Barc1 or Barc2 unless I have to figure out what's causing food fights in our Barc threads...

37 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The Girls on Vacation are actually real; but their activity and arrangements were a departure from the original RLC mode of operation, where the emphasis was on the "normal daily lives" of "ordinary couples."

I think the GOV girls were added to garner a newer, younger audience that does not have an interest so much in daily life, but prefers looking at pretty girls without having to deal with the serious issues that confront couples.

IMHO, I think the GOV apartments are a prick-tease for people who are not interested in the function of long-term relationships between people. Judging from the amount of comments in our CamCaps GOV threads, RLC's business decision to change course away from couples has been financially successful and certainly has increased RLC's traffic.

Let me know if the Queen (aka "Mother Superior of the Barc convents") shows up again. I generally don't click on Barc1 or Barc2 unless I have to figure out what's causing food fights in our Barc threads...

so why are they trying to make it a another couples on vacation apt they need to send the couples over to that apt not the GOV,i don't mind the boyfriends staying for a couple days at most but jasmins boyfriend looks like he is not going anywhere and is really making himself at home and aminas boyfriend is wearing out his welcome also again IMO

• Like 3

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Out comes the pink friend but My Belle:heart: really needs to move that leg..

Please My Belle:heart: open up a little. But she's not listening to what I'm saying, other things are occupying her mind LOL:heart:

Looks like she came :heart: but it was short and because of the leg only briefly visible. Still I thank My Belle:heart: for her effort . Jasmin just missed interrupting her. It is just IncrediBelle:heart: how often that seems to happen.

Jasmin came downstairs to speak to Belle as Belle finished bating. But now all I see is Rosie exercising topless in Jasmin's room and Belle having changed into her exercise gear back on her bed. What the hell is going on?

Can anyone give me an explanation of why Jasmin seems to feel the need to visit when Belle does anything? A conspiracy theorist might say Jasmin is trying to stop Belle getting any viewers but it is more likely incredible coincidence. 

35 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Rosie went into Jas bd topless,and Jas bf got up and left lol :biggrin:

and somebody asked what rose would do if she walked in those two having sex my guess is she would sit right on the bed with them and not bat a eye from what I have seen