Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

If they bring boys, because they do not allow them to do things that to the boys, we usually like them?
Because they are not allowed to watch football matches? For example

carol's bf was not bad at all he hung out with her in her room had awesome sex for a couple of days then he left,the other girls hardly knew he was there

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, vortios said:

If they bring boys, because they do not allow them to do things that to the boys, we usually like them?
Because they are not allowed to watch football matches? For example

Well I'm not sure what you're saying but I can tell you that Ilona watched Barcelona goals for a whole day. Belle, Rosie and either Angel or Jasmin went to watch Barcelona. And The Goddess once got very excited in front of a football match ... But then she gets excited by a lot of things 

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

comenzando a parecerse a una noche de chicas bien las que no tienen novio, de todas maneras, 3 de ellas duchándose y la otra afeitándose las piernas, editadas sin dudas que están saliendo nica está comenzando a maquillarse ahora

I understand, what do you mean, that the girls can go out to parties ... or give them the night off GP ...
That is, the house, we leave it for a few moments to the two couples ... That's great. The house of girls on vacation, whole for two couples ... LOL

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bueno, no estoy seguro de lo que dices, pero puedo decirte que Ilona vio los objetivos de Barcelona durante todo un día. Belle, Rosie y Angel o Jasmin fueron a ver Barcelona. Y The Goddess una vez que me emocioné mucho frente a un partido de fútbol ... Pero luego ella se emociona con muchas cosas 

Perhaps, the expression is not the most correct to translate,
I will try to say it in another way. If a boy is inside the house, besides fucking, he wants and needs other things like entertainment, to give an example. and I mean to see some soccer game. Not everything can be sex.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Perhaps, the expression is not the most correct to translate,
I will try to say it in another way. If a boy is inside the house, besides fucking, he wants and needs other things like entertainment, to give an example. and I mean to see some soccer game. Not everything can be sex.

I get your point