Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

On BFs. If Jasmin is on top during a fuck I could care less who was underneath and I have enjoyed Amina and her BF. However I do think it does have an effect on the  house so such a situation shouldn't really go on longer than a week IMO - of course it's my opinion who on Earth did you think it was? LOL

Image result for flying purple people eater

The one eyed one horned flying purple people eater of course :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Incluso si Amina nos está dando grandes momentos con su hombre, echo de menos las noches en las que Amina y Nica se estaban divirtiendo ... Solo espero que se vaya pronto y puedan continuar donde nos dejaron ... 

Although he can not put any problem to his words, it would be according to the first to the last letter ... that makes me reflect, if all that entertainment, was not only to allow his partner to enter the house.
If my reasoning were correct, why go back to that state of spectacle, which as it says, many of us, not to mention 99% of those who enjoyed the girls' houses, we like it, would they come back?

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Do I see a boy with Monica? Or is my eyesight misreading that black shape on the bed?

LMAO BB you need glasses now I see why you told me don't exaggerate  

Just now, Nick said:

LMAO BB you need glasses now I see why you told me don't exaggerate  

I just saw the thumbnail but wasn't prepared to go to B2 and I burnt my hot cross bun. I have got my glasses fixed now.

• Like 1