Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So with 66.6 recurring % of the flat now boys it's

Boys on Vacation

and by the way you have posted it looks as you like it that way:dodgy::biggrin:    now you know I'm just joking bb or I'm i

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

estamos viendo que gran parte de eso últimamente viendo a un par de chicas haciéndose cosquillas es envejecer, todo se burla de las bonificaciones, nada real, real sería que las chicas salgan borrachas y realmente hagan algo juntas de vez en cuando

I never gave importance to the word REAL, in short what I wanted was to be entertained, seeing how the girls had fun in the house.
As you say, a lot of drink and food, music, dancing, laughter, and in the end, that went to the extreme, that the girls had fun and we had a good time, seeing how they had a good time,
It is true, that there is also the most sensual part, kisses, caresses, girls showing their nice anatomy ...
But if you put all that together, the house worked, and the customers had a great time.
Until there came a moment, almost in an insane way, where you stopped sleeping, because you knew, that night, "something" always happened.
Of course, not every night there were sex days, I think that would be an exaggeration for me, but the parties with music, dance, and nudes, kept us always alert.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

OT Kristy e Kaley soprattutto Kristy è stato davvero intensificando l'alto nel corso degli ultimi due giorni / notti. 

i hope she make real sexy lesbo moment x us.

i think that Kristy are really actract to Kaley.

and Kaley is all time horny!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Espero que ella haga un verdadero momento lesbo x nosotros.

Creo que Kristy realmente se está acosando con Kaley.

y Kaley está muy cachonda !!

That if it would be something new in that house.
Well, we put aside, the great lesbian night, but I think that was something exceptional. Even that exceeded the expectations of RLC.

This night, it seems that people in Europe, you can go quietly to rest at a decent hour.
Since the show is out, Therefore, you can rest from everything. Outside nerves, outside emotion, in difinitiva, closed by absence of participants.

• Like 1

Looks like Sofie and the girls are getting ready for a club night,and as sexy and beautiful she is here on cam,i'm thinking out in the club she is just another average girl with all the sexy european women that are out there.

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

On dirait Sofie et les filles se préparent pour une soirée club, et aussi sexy et belle, elle est ici sur la venue, je pense dans le club, elle est juste une autre fille moyenne avec toutes les femmes européennes qui sont là-bas .

tout a fait d accord