Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Podemos tener una mano alzada ... ¿Alguien piensa que Naomi debería devolver el favor y hablar con Sofie?:biggrin:

Well, maybe that justifies, as I said before, a second round, where the protagonist is maybe Naomi, that's more a wish than a reality, sure, knowing a little, like RLC, deals with things.
Anyway, if Sofie has made a tent, always from my point of view, she is allowed, since I think she has done more for RLC and for clients, than many other girls, in the last year . And that's to thank.

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can we have a show of hands...Does anyone think that Naomi should return the favour and finger bate Sofie?...:biggrin:

I posted this a while ago...The night just petered out as normal...:sad:...and now Sofie's bating in her tent...:huh:

Of course she have to learn Naga, it is only common courteously to repay the favor. I scratch your back, you scratch mine. She didn't get the memo or maybe wasn't taught when she was young. Maybe she is just selfish and will always be a taker and not a giver. Bring on Magnificent Majestic Monica and Sophisticated Sultry Sophie with a couple bottles of wine and it will be a night to remember for sure. I would make Naomi watch so maybe she could learn something about manors, and common courteously by humans.

il y a 1 minute, bud2966 a dit :

Je suis de retour et de voir Sofie est dans sa tente et je prends je ne manquais pas beaucoup juste quelques taquineries de Sofie et son nouveau sous étudiant d'étude

bien parler je suis tout a fait d accord comme elle a fait avec monica

Just now, bud2966 said:

He vuelto y veo que Sofie está en su tienda y estoy tomando No me perdí mucho solo algunas burlas de Sofie y su nuevo estudiante de estudio

I do not think that she should justify anything tonight. And more, after everything I've read about what happened tonight.
And you know, when something does not seem right to me, I'm the most critical, but equally, I understand, that if most of you, have had a great time, enjoying what the girls did, it's fair, that to her, tonight, do not criticize her.
And from what I am reading in these moments in other participants of another forum, she only tried, with little luck, to hide her orgasm. But that is another subject.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Por supuesto, ella tiene que aprender Naga, solo es común cortésmente pagar el favor. Me rasco tu espalda, tú rascas la mía. Ella no recibió el memo o tal vez no se le enseñó cuando era joven. Tal vez ella solo sea egoísta y siempre será un tomador y no un dador. Trae a Magnificent Majestic Monica y Sofisticado Sultry Sophie con un par de botellas de vino y será una noche inolvidable. Haría que Naomi mire para que tal vez pueda aprender algo acerca de las casas solariegas, y sea cortésmente amigable con los humanos.

Please let me know ahead of time, if that happens, and I'll be the first to return gladly to be a RLC premiun.

18 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its his birtdbay she is going to tease a blow job after everything else she did for his birthday?she pushed him back so he was laying down then started to go down and he pops right up pulling her back up I think that's pretty obvious who was stopping what and like I said not once but twice

I know but why would he reject and say no to a bj from her? Makes no sense to me :huh:
Is why I think she dont likes to give that to him, or else her bf is weird in that way.

Just now, Fagen said:

I know but why would he reject and say no to a bj from her? Makes no sense to me :huh:
Is why I think she dont likes to give that to him, or else her bf is weird in that way.

I don't either maybe she drags her teeth who knows

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm back and see sofie is in her tent and I'm taking i didn't miss much just some teasing from sofie and her new under study student naomi

Did you see the shower earlier with Sofia and Naomi? If not then you missed Sofia fingering Naomi in the bath :)